Test-drive OpenSesame 2.8.2 (2nd maintenance release)
The next maintenance release of OpenSesame (2.8.2) will be released soon and a pre-release is available for your test-driving pleasure:
OpenSesame 2.8.2 is the second maintenance release in the 2.8 series. If you are upgrading from 0.27.4 or earlier, please also read the 2.8.0 release notes.
Thanks to Daniel Schreij (@dschreij) for his code contributions (as always!).
- Improve support for psycho back-end on OSX
- Improve support for multiprocessing on OSX
- Open experiments by dropping on the overview area
- Add fallback pool folder to facilitate versioning
- Allow margins, spacing, and theme to be specified in
- Safely convert messages to unicode in
- Fix autosave folder dialog on OSX (#250)
- Fix sampler crashing on filenames with special characters (#244)
- All items set
time_[item name]variables (#243)
Do not crash on purely numeric text when using bi-direction language
Correctly evaluate conditional statements with special characters
- Fixed confusion in tab manager when saving while having an open and modified item script
- Update included libraries. See
- Includes a slightly patched version of PsychoPy 1.80.05 that addresses an important issue with keypress timestamps.
OpenSesame 2.8.2~pre6 Python 2.7.6 (default, Nov 10 2013, 19:24:18) [MSC v.1500 32 bit (Intel)] OpenCV is not available OpenCV2 2.4.9 QProgedit 1.3.2 Expyriment 0.7.0 (Revision 7a6b73d; Python 2.7.6) NumPy 1.8.1 PIL is available (version is unknown) PsychoPy 1.80.05-opensesame-2 PyAudio 0.2.7 PyGame 1.9.1release Pyglet 1.1.4 PyOpenGL 3.0.2 PyQt 4.10.4 PySerial 2.7 python-bidi 0.3.4 python-markdown 2.4 SciPy 0.13.3