OpenSesame 2.8.2 Gutsy Gibson released!
A fresh maintenance release of OpenSesame in the 2.8 Gutsy Gibson series is available! This update comes with several incremental improvements and bug fixes. It should be a safe and pleasant update for everyone. Get your fix here:
The text below is taken from the 2.8.2 release notes.
OpenSesame 2.8.2 is the second maintenance release in the 2.8 series. If you are upgrading from 0.27.4 or earlier, please also read the 2.8.0 release notes.
Thanks to Daniel Schreij (@dschreij) for his code contributions (as always!).
- Improve support for psycho back-end on OSX
- Improve support for multiprocessing on OSX
- Open experiments by dropping on the overview area
- Add fallback pool folder to facilitate versioning
- Allow margins, spacing, and theme to be specified in
- Safely convert messages to unicode in
- Fall back to temporary folder when the default logfile is not writable in quickrun mode
- Fix autosave folder dialog on OSX (#250)
- Fix sampler crashing on filenames with special characters (#244)
- All items set
time_[item name]variables (#243)
- Do not crash on purely numeric text when using bi-direction language support (#253)
- Correctly evaluate conditional statements with special characters
- Fixed confusion in tab manager when saving while having an open and modified item script
- Fix translation bug for non-ASCII str objects
- Fix a unicode bug where exceptions with images with special-character paths where obscured
- Update included libraries. See
- Includes a slightly patched version of PsychoPy 1.80.05 that addresses an important issue with keypress timestamps.
OpenSesame 2.8.2 Python 2.7.6 (default, Nov 10 2013, 19:24:18) [MSC v.1500 32 bit (Intel)] OpenCV is not available OpenCV2 2.4.9 QProgedit 1.3.2 Expyriment 0.7.0 (Revision 7a6b73d; Python 2.7.6) NumPy 1.8.1 PIL is available (version is unknown) PsychoPy 1.80.05-opensesame-1 PyAudio 0.2.7 PyGame 1.9.1release Pyglet 1.1.4 PyOpenGL 3.0.2 PyQt 4.10.4 PySerial 2.7 python-bidi 0.3.4 python-markdown 2.4 SciPy 0.13.3
There's much bigger issues in the world, I know. But I first have to take care of the world I know.