Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supported by

[open] opensesame gaze contingent

edited November 2014 in OpenSesame

Hello,
I'm trying to use the opensesame gaze contingent plugin (https://github.com/esdalmaijer/opensesame_gaze_contingent) with the new 2.9.0 open sesame version, but apparently some of the dependencies are broken.

Did anybody had any luck with it?

Thanks,
Gideon

Comments

• edited November 2014

Hi Gideon,

Which dependencies appear to be broken?

The plug-in was developed over a year ago, to work with the EyeTracker plug-ins (the predecessors of the PyGaze plug-ins) and OpenSesame 0.26/27. What functionality did you want to use it for?

Adapting the gaze contingent plug-ins to make 'em work with the PyGaze plug-ins should be very straightforward. I think only the reference to self.experiment.eyetracker should be replaced with self.experiment.pygaze_eyetracker in the source code.

Cheers,
    Edwin

• edited 9:00AM

Hi Edwin,

Actually aoi.py duplicates an old version of sketchpad_widget.py which used to have the add_sketchpad function. Inside this function there is a use with another function - sketchpad.static_items() which is also longer available.
    I'm not quite familiar with the architecture of open sesame so I don't know what has changed and how to fix this problem.

Thank you,
    Gidoen