OpenSesame 2.9.3 "Hesitant Heisenberg" released!
I'm pleased to announce the release of OpenSesame 2.9.3 "Hesitant Heisenberg". This is the third maintenance release in the 2.9 series, containing bugfixes and minor improvements, and should be a safe and pleasant upgrade for everyone. The most notable improvement is massively improved performance when working with large experiments.
As always, get your copy from here:
OpenSesame 2.9.3 is the fourth maintenance release in the 2.9 series. If you are upgrading from 2.8.3 or earlier, please also read the 2.9.0 release notes.
- Font size was specified in points instead of pixels in GUI
- Legacy back-end crashed when specifying system font in general properties
- Show arrow-size field in sketch## pad
- Fix a bug where description changes weren't applied
- Allow descriptions to wrap over multiple lines for better screen use
- Massively improved performance for large experiments (#305)
OpenSesame 2.9.3 Python 2.7.8 (default, Jun 30 2014, 16:03:49) [MSC v.1500 32 bit (Intel)] OpenCV is not available OpenCV2 2.4.10 QProgedit 2.1.0 Expyriment (Revision ; Python 2.7.8) NumPy 1.9.1 PIL is available (version is unknown) PsychoPy 1.80.05-opensesame-1 PyAudio 0.2.8 PyGame 1.9.1release PyGaze 0.5.0~opensesame3 Pyglet 1.1.4 PyOpenGL 3.1.0 PyQt 4.11.3 PySerial 2.7 python-bidi 0.3.4 python-markdown 2.5.2 SciPy 0.14.0
There's much bigger issues in the world, I know. But I first have to take care of the world I know.