OpenSesame 2.9.6 "Hesitant Heisenberg" released!
I'm happy to announce the release of OpenSesame 2.9.6 "Hesitant Heisenberg". This is the 6th maintenance release in the 2.9 series. It contains many bugfixes and minor improvements, and is a recommended upgrade for everyone.
As always, you can get your fix from here:
OpenSesame 2.9.6 is the sixth maintenance release in the 2.9 series. If you are upgrading from 2.8.3 or earlier, please also read the 2.9.0 release notes.
- Use the same default logfile in opensesamerun and opensesame
- srbox plug-in: turn off all lights on init
- srbox plug-in: don't search (non-existent) COM0 on Windows
- Add visual drop indicator
- Refresh file pool when opening experiment from command line (#320)
- Fix unicode bugs when launching opensesame and opensesamerun from command line (#323)
- Inform experiment of response variables in form_base plugin (#325)
- Refresh variable inspector on program start
- Clear variables and comments before parsing item-definition strings (#324)
- Fix timeout issue in (deprecated) text_input plugin
- Fix libsrbox example docstring
OpenSesame 2.9.6 Python 2.7.8 (default, Jun 30 2014, 16:03:49) [MSC v.1500 32 bit (Intel)] OpenCV is not available OpenCV2 2.4.10 QProgedit 2.1.0 Expyriment (Revision ; Python 2.7.8) NumPy 1.9.1 PIL is available (version is unknown) PsychoPy 1.80.05-opensesame-1 PyAudio 0.2.8 PyGame 1.9.1release PyGaze 0.5.0~opensesame3 Pyglet 1.1.4 PyOpenGL 3.1.0 PyQt 4.11.3 PySerial 2.7 python-bidi 0.3.4 python-markdown 2.5.2 SciPy 0.14.0
There's much bigger issues in the world, I know. But I first have to take care of the world I know.