OpenSesame 3.0.1 Interactive Ising released
Hot on the heels of 3.0.0 Interactive Ising comes the first maintenance release: 3.0.1. This release fixes several bugs and adds minor functionality. It should be a safe and pleasant upgrade for everyone who is using the 3.0 series. As always, you can get OpenSesame from here:
The 3.0 series brings many improvements, including a simplified Python API. The most important changes are described here:
Taken from: http://osdoc.cogsci.nl/notes/3.0.1/
OpenSesame 3.0.1 is the first maintenance release in the 3.0 series. If you are upgrading from OpenSesame 2.9.7 or earlier, please see the list of important changes in OpenSesame 3.0:
Thanks to Jarik den Hartog (@JdenHartog) for his code contributions.
- Give more informative error messages when using invalid variable names
- Update auto_example plugin
- Ignore 'undefined name' warnings when validating Python code (requires QProgEdit >= 3.1.0)
- Update srbox plugin and add require_state_change_option
- Add explanation how to suppress bug_report messages
- Fix crash on fallback_console reset
- Catch syntax warnings in inline_script items
- Fix deleting items from pool
OpenSesame 3.0.1 Python 2.7.10 (default, May 23 2015, 09:40:32) [MSC v.1500 32 bit (Intel)] OpenCV is not available OpenCV2 3.0.0 QProgedit 3.1.0 Expyriment (Python 2.7.10) IPython 3.2.0 NumPy 1.9.2 PIL is available (version is unknown) PsychoPy 1.82.01 PyAudio 0.2.8 PyGame 1.9.1release PyGaze 0.6.0a3 Pyglet 1.2.3 PyOpenGL 3.1.0 PyQt 4.11.4 PySerial 2.7 python-bidi 0.3.4 python-markdown 2.6.2 SciPy 0.15.1
There's much bigger issues in the world, I know. But I first have to take care of the world I know.