OpenSesame 3.1.1 "Jazzy James" has been released
OpenSesame 3.1.1 Jazzy James is the first maintenance release in the 3.1 series. It contains bug fixes and minor improvements, and should be a pleasant and safe upgrade for everyone who is using the 3.1 series.
You can download OpenSesame from here:
If you are upgrading from OpenSesame 3.0 or earlier, please see the list of important changes:
- Daniel Schreij (@dschreij) for various code contributions
- Philip Alday (@palday) for fixing Markdown compatibility
- Edwin Dalmaijer (@esdalmaijer) for his continued work on PyGaze
- Eduart Ort (@eort) for updating the German translation
- Amandine Rey (@amandinerey) for (partly) updating the French translation
(The translations were already included with 3.1.0, but I forgot to thank Eduard and Amandine. So here is a belated shout-out!)
- Fix coding of timeout responses
- Fix custom fonts
- Fix close-application icon
- Fix compatibility with older versions of
Other updated packages
- PyGaze (
python-pygaze) has been updated to 0.6.0a16, fixing calibration issues with the EyeTribe.
- QNotifications (
python-qnotifications) has been updated to 1.1.0, fixing display issues when there are many notifications.
There's much bigger issues in the world, I know. But I first have to take care of the world I know.