Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supported by

Nothing appears in results window JASP 0.7.5.6

Just installed on Windows 7. Data files open OK. But when I select variables for descriptives or any analysis & click OK, nothing appears in results window. In fact the OK button does not illuminate (turn blue) indicating that it's active (see linked image). Have I neglected to do something when installing?

Comments

• Hi Pat,

Does this also happen with other datasets, such as the Big 5 example data (which for me works fine)? If not, then there's probably a specific issue with your dataset--something that causes JASP to choke--and it's best if you upload the datafile here.

Cheers!
    Sebastiaan

There's much bigger issues in the world, I know. But I first have to take care of the world I know.
    cogsci.nl/smathot

• Hi Pat,

I've asked the JASP programmers what's up. In the mean time I'd encourage you to post bug reports on the JASP GitHub page -- this is the page that the programmers check. Also, it is the page that most users would consult in case they encounter something that seems off. Anyway, we'll get back to you.

Cheers,
    E.J.