Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supported by

Using EyeTribe eye tracker with PyGaze on OpenSesame - cannot see gaze data

Hi.

I am trying to get OpenSesame to work with an EyeTribe eye tracker. I'm using the inbuilt eye-tracker template. I've removed the drift correction routine as this causes the experiment to hang (probably because the eye tracker doesn't offer this facility?). I've created a couple of very simple items (press Q if you see "Q" press W if you see "W"). The experiment launches into a calibration routine and runs fine. However, the resulting .tsv does not contain any eye coordinate data. I'm scratching my head because about a week ago, I did manage to save some eye coordinate data, but cannot reconstruct what I did.

I know this is quite a vague query, but any pointers are most welcome. The file can be downloaded form https://dropbox.com/s/9s7cc5ver0u3c38/PyGazeeyetrackingtemplate.osexp?dl=0

Thanks in advance

Nick

Comments

• Hi.

I'm still struggling with this. I'm perplexed at the lack of data. Does anyone have any tips?

Thanks

• Okay... I deleted Psychopy then downloaded it again, and now I get the gaze data. I'm not sure quite what happened, but now it's full steam ahead!

• Hi Nick,

Thanks for updating us on that! Happy you got it resolved.

Cheers,
    Edwin