Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supported by

Defining response keys

edited March 2013 in OpenSesame

Hi again
You probably missed my last comment on our previews discussion so I am starting a new one.
We are trying to define four optional keys, each key leads to two sketchpads with different probability.

The script that you sent us worked very well. We defined one key that leads to two different sketchpads with different probability. However, we still have a problem in creating four keys that lead to different sketchpads with different probability. For example, the key "s" leads to "sketchpad 1" in 30% of the presses and to "sketchpad 2" in 70%, while key "d" leads to "sketchpad 1" in 60% of the presses and to "sketchpad 2" in 40%.

We would like to know how to define four keys for each probability condition and what do we need to change in the script in accordance to the above.

Thank you for your help Noam

Comments

• edited 3:35AM

Hi Noam,

I appreciate that you might be under time pressure and need to resolve your issue quickly, but it's not necessary to open multiple topics for the same question. If you're worried that your question has been missed, you could query again in the original topic.

Cheers,
    Sebastiaan

Closing as a duplicate of discussion 328

There's much bigger issues in the world, I know. But I first have to take care of the world I know.
    cogsci.nl/smathot

This discussion has been closed.