OpenSesame 3.2.5 "Kafkaesque Koffka" released
About this update
OpenSesame 3.2.5 Kafkaesque Koffka is the fifth maintenance release in the 3.2 series. It contains bug fixes and minor improvements, and should be a pleasant and safe upgrade for everyone who is using the 3.2 series.
As always, you can download OpenSesame from here:
- A new Japanese translation by Yuya Kinzuka
- A revised Spanish translation by Roberto de Cecilio
Canvas.show()emits a warning when flipping took more than 16 ms
Canvas.elements_at()now uses proper geometry to check the borders of elements
- A new standards-compliant logging system
- Reduced start-up time by deferred loading of Jupyter Console
If you are upgrading from OpenSesame 3.1 or earlier, please see the list of important changes:
- @Daniel Schreij for his work on the Mac OS package
- Yuya Kinzuka for contributing a Japanese translation
- Roberto De Cecilio for revising the Spanish translation
There's much bigger issues in the world, I know. But I first have to take care of the world I know.