Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supported by

JASP_Bayesian repeated measures ANOVA

Hi,

I am using the JASP to estimate the bayes factor. The bayesian repeated measures ANOVA was applied, however, i have a problem to get a stable bayes factor.

The results vary when i change the input names for the repeated measures factors or names of factor levels (other parameters stay the same). This issue doesnt happen when i run the repeated measure ANOVA, indicating that the data are valid.

btw, in the Advanced Options for bayesian repeated measures ANOVA, do I need to specify the samples of my experiment? or just chose the Auto option.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hi Rachellql,

The results in the Bayesian analysis change from one run to the next because they are obtained using a numerical approximation routine. Under Advanced Options you can increase the samples that the routine draws in order to obtain a more stable estimate. The Auto setting may sometimes give %errors that are a little to big for comfort. You should be able to up the number of samples used in the approximation routine and thereby lower the %error.

Cheers,
    E.J.