Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supported by

Custom Variable

Hi! What is the correct form to logg the answers of a form multiple choice when you use the option add custom variable? Thanks!

Comments

• Hi,

Can you give an example of what you mean with 'add custom variable'? In forms, you usually just assign a string to the parameter var of a form widget, to store the response to that widget. But maybe that is not what you mean?

Eduard

• @eduard Hi, Eduard. The thing is, when I try to add a custom variable of a form multiple choice in the logger the column SOURCE(S) indicates CUSTOM and doesn´t log the answers. I fixed with a base form and everything goes ok. But I still wondering what kind of mistake I was doing with the form multiple choice and why the answers doesn´t log correctl

y.

Thanks! :)

• Oh, I think I know what you mean. I just tried it on my system and seems to work fine. Can you make sure there is no typo anywhere (leading/trailing whitespace), and you don't use the same variable multiple times?

• yea I don´t know what im doing wrong but doesnt still working.
    Thanks!

• If you upload your experiment (Ideally that it can run without any adjustments), I can try to have a look what is happening.

Eduard