Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supported by

experiment with coroutine module on android

Hi

i'm trying to run an experiment on android and it doesn't work.

it returns this :

# AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'QByteArray' #

i have a coroutine module, to be able to collect response during AND after the stim disappear. (the stim stay 300 ms following by a mask sketchpad and a collect response during 995 ms).

Everything works correctly on computer (with keyboard response) , I then change de keyboard response to touch response (I tried also mouse response) in the coroutine.

Is the coroutine module incompatible with android runtime?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

> Is the coroutine module incompatible with android runtime?

Yes, I'm afraid so! Also, the Android runtime is no longer under development. You can still try to use it, but make sure that both your experiment and your device are compatible with the Android runtime!

Cheers,

Sebastiaan

• thank you for your response.

fortunately without coroutine the experiment works very well but it's limiting the possibilities.

is it possible to do thing in parallel on android without coroutine, i've seen some script example?

• > is it possible to do thing in parallel on android without coroutine, i've seen some script example?

Well, yes, with scripting, as you say. But depending on what exactly you want to do, this can be a bit more complicated.