Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supported by

Does OSWeb support multiple choice?

Can these problems be solved?

Comments

• Hi,

No, I'm afraid not, at least not in the sense that these items can be made to work in the context of OSWeb. However, in many cases you can get the same functionality with supported items, for example by using a sketchpad in combination with a keyboard_response instead of a form_multiple_choice.

Cheers!

Sebastiaan

There's much bigger issues in the world, I know. But I first have to take care of the world I know.
    cogsci.nl/smathot

• Thank you for the response!

I've tried a sketchpad along with a keyboard-response but ended up with giving it up. -.-;;;

Could you let me know where to find out a sample script for this?

Best,

• You probably have something more complicated in mind than what I meant! Here's a very basic example:

And just because you can run it in a browser:

There's much bigger issues in the world, I know. But I first have to take care of the world I know.
    cogsci.nl/smathot

• Thank you!

• Now you should post the results of everyone's favorite teletubby somewhere...

• > Now you should post the results of everyone's favorite teletubby somewhere...

That's clearly Tinky Winky. I don't need data to know that.

cogsci.nl/smathot