Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supported by

key pressing function

@sebastiaan Really appreciated you developed this software and keep solving our problem.

I am wondering whether there is code have this function (I searched long time, but couldn't find any cue..

):

In a single trial, a image presented. press 7 and 8 buttons on the key board to keep the image on the screen (i.e., the image presenting duration will be extended depending on how fast I pressing the button), and as opposite press 1 and 2 to remove the image from the screen (i.e., the image will disappear quicker depending how fast I pressing the button). Addition, there is a time bar (like sand clock) showing how long the image will be remain on the screen (like the attached image). The data I want to collect, is how many times participant pressed 7 and 8 or 1 and 2 on each image, which means how much they engaged with looking this image.

A good example is in here (http://faceresearch.org/exp/), you could quickly sign up an account and find Experiment - "looking at women" task, and try it, if you are interested it. I wish to build the same experiment in opensesame.

Many Thanks,

Chengyang

Comments

• Hi Chengyang,

What exactly is your problem? Have you gotten started on that task? Looks to me, like you need a slider that dynamically adjusts its fill value, and an image side by side.

Eduard