Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supported by

Durbin Test - non-parametric mixed ANOVA

Hello

Can anyone help me in understanding how to interpret the Durbin Statistic table for a two way rmANOVA where using non-parametric analysis. What is the difference between the p and the pF significance values?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi HMStat,

To facilitate the discussion it would be great it you could show a screenshot. We are working on ANOVA help files for the next release, so this may come in handy.

Cheers,

E.J.

• Hi HMSTAT,

The p is the p-value for the chi square statistic, whereas the pF is the p-value for the F statistic in the table.

Cheers,

Johnny

• Hi,

Maybe I don't understand well the output but I was wondering several questions related with this topic:

Why is not possible to run...

an unbalanced non-parametric mixed ANOVA?

between post-hoc test?

interaction post-hoc test?

Thanks in advance.

• Hi Vicente,

• The Durbin test is only suitable for balanced designs (see Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durbin_test ). I am not entirely sure why this is, but I can sort this out next week if needed.
    • As for the the post-hoc tests, the between tests should be in JASP already, and the next release (0.10) will have tests for interaction terms.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Hi JohnnyB,

Thanks for the replay.

These are very good news for the next release, I'm so impatient...