Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supported by

Accuracy and stability estimation - network analysis

I have to questions. The first one is ...

Can someone explain to me whether it is possible to calculate CS- coefficient? I mean centrality stability coefficient.

The second... How should I interpret this graph? What's the meaning of the black and red line, and gray area?

Comments

• Hi MariaSz,

It appears that the legend labels disappeared! Here a screenshot of a smaller example:

So the red line indicates the sample edge strength, the black line indicates the mean of the bootstrapped edge strengths. The grey area shows a 95% confidence interval (obtained from the bootstraps).

I'm not completely sure what you mean by CS-coefficient, you could assess how stable the centrality coefficients are when dropping a % of people (change bootstrap type to "Case" and enable "Centrality" under "Statistics" in the bootstrap panel). The should produce a graph like this:

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Cheers,

Don

• Dear Don,

thank you for your response. I meant centrality stability coefficient.

I followed your instructions and the program produced the following graph. What does it mean for me? Is it acceptable for me?