Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supported by

Failing to load

Hello!

I have been designing an experiment in OpenSesame and it is very crucial that it will run online. I have created a Jatos server via DigitalOcean and should be ready to run it. 

However, OSweb won't load my experiment once i have uploaded it to jatos and try to run it. It simply just keeps "loading" for hours.

I have almost tried everything. Some of my experiments will finish loading and run fine but only very basic standard experiments. I even uploaded two identical experiments where one will load and one won't.

Do you have any idea what might be wrong? 

Help would be greatly appreciated thank you!

Mille

Comments

• Hi Mille,

First things first, make sure that:

• You've upgraded to the latest version of OpenSesame (3.2.8) which comes with OSWeb 1.3.3
    • The experiment runs in a browser when doing a local test run (Alt+Ctrl+W)

Once you've verified the above, you can inspect the console of your browser when launching the experiment through JATOS. How this works depends on the browser, but in Chrome you first open the developer tools ('inspect') with Ctrl+Shift+I, and then switch to the Console tab. This is where output and error messages appear. What do you see in the console?

Cheers!

Sebastiaan

There's much bigger issues in the world, I know. But I first have to take care of the world I know.
    cogsci.nl/smathot