Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supported by

Coroutines

I am trying to get a psychological refractory period experiment to work. A green circle is presented followed by a red circle. The soa between these varies from short (100ms) to long (500ms)... Paticapnts are required to respond to the green cricle then red circle as quickly as possible.

I have used a coroutine as with short soa, the green circle would end before the red circle was presented.

This is how I have set it up. I have a couple of problems. Responses someitme not logged for either stimulus. Also, the coroutine does not always end when response2 is initiated.

Any help would be appreicated.

Many thanks

Deiniol

Comments

• Hi,

I am not sure, but I don't think you can have two response items open simultaneously, which might cause the problems. Also, if you specify the end time as 2000 it will stop after 2 seconds, not after 2 seconds and the SOA. So maybe change it to [SOA] + 2000.

However, if you describe your experiment in a little more detail I might be able to help you out a bit better and provide a solution that works, that is, if you still need help.

Good luck,

Eduard