Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supported by

Form Text Input

Hey everyone,

I am working on implementing an IAT with OpenSesame. Everything works perfectly fine besides the form_text_input which I want to use to get a subject soce at the beginnig. If I try the experiment in OpenSesame everything works, but when I try to Run it in a browser or upload it into JATOS, I get the following Error Message:

Reference Error: pixi is not defined

I can not resolve this problem, no matter how hard I try.

Could you give me some advice what's need to be done?

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• My first guess is, that you pixijs library import is somehow broken and OsWeb can't reference it. Can you show us the line in where you import it. It should look similar to this:

<script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/pixi.js/5.1.3/pixi.min.js"></script>

• Hey,

thank you for the quick response!

I can't find a line that looks anyhow similar to that. I attached the script of the text form, maybe that helps.

Furthermore, could it be possible that OSWeb does not support the Text_input_form since it works when I run it in OpenSesame on my computer? Maybe there is another Option?

• Hi,

I am not familiar with OSweb myself, but it seems like forms are indeed not supported yet:

Eduard