Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supported by

Open questions

I want to make a memory experiment with recall at the end rather than test.

I look for a way to implement it in opensesame, but all I found was an old plugin.

So my question is it possible and how?

Comments

• Hi,

Yes that is possible. In fact it is a very often implemented experiment and rather easy to do. To get started I would recommend though, that you start with the beginner's tutorial: https://osdoc.cogsci.nl/3.2/tutorials/beginner/

This should give you an idea about the structure of Opensesame and how to approach the problem of making experiments. Once you finished that, try thinking about how you can apply what you learned to your experiment and make a rough plan. Then, start implementing. Once you get stuck, you can of course post a question (the more specific the better) here on the forum and we will try to help you.

Good luck,

Eduard

• Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Turns out that it was placed in too obvious position for me to see. Everything is fine now. In case of another problems I will definetely double check the tutorial or ask here.

Thanks again,

Aishasei