Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supported by

Problems with logger and data collection :(

edited January 8 in OpenSesame

Hello, Im making an experiment of three blocks that requires the participants to chose the correct key depending the stimuli. There are 4 stimuli in total, the first two presented in the first block, the other two in the second and the four stimuli in the last block. In each block theres a loop repeats itself multiple times so the participan gives multiple answers. In the data I can get the overall time and accurary, but I need each of the individual answers given and I cant manage to do it. Does anyone knows what to do?

Comments

• Hi,

Did you add a "Logger" (in the menu on the left side of the screen) within each loop?

That should do the trick.

• yes, I added the logger, but the logger only gives and avarage of time and correct response per block, not each of the individual answers in each block.

• Hi,

There are 2 things you can do:

1. Check the Opensesame templates and test them to see if they give you the output you need. Then modify your experiment accordingly.
    2. Try to upload (a sample) of your experiment here, and then people can weigh in.

Best of luck!

• This is a screenshot of where the logger should be placed. It is from the OS template provided by default.

• Hi Paula,

I did what you suggested with the logger and it worked, thanks

• Awesome!