Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supported by

Questionnaire OpenSesame Online!

edited September 2013 in OpenSesame

Dear OpenSesame user,

As students from the Information Science Master at Radboud University Nijmegen, we are doing research commissioned by Giphouse and in cooperation with Open University on how to effectively develop an online edition for the OpenSesame experiment tool.

We created a questionnaire, and it would be of great help if you could answer a few questions about your current usage of OpenSesame and what you consider to be important functionality of the experiment tool. Answering these questions will only take a few minutes of your time. The answers you provide will only be used for this project and not shared with anyone else.

Click here to go to the questionnaire.

If you have questions or comments, you can fill them in at the last question, post them in this thread, or send them to experimentlab2013@giphouse.nl.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Mike Kuznetcov & Maarten Kerrebijn

Comments

• edited 10:30PM

Hi guys,

Great initiative! I'll post a notification on the documentation site as well, to attract some more respondents.

Cheers!
    Sebastiaan

There's much bigger issues in the world, I know. But I first have to take care of the world I know.
    cogsci.nl/smathot

Nice! Filled it out right away. Good to see other universities pick up OpenSesame as well. Hope you guys will actually create the online tool; would be the fulfilment of a much requested option.

Way to go!

Just completed it. I have also introduced OS at my uni, the department loves the lack of a price tag!

Online version would be really useful, hope it gets made...