Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supported by

[open] Invalid header

edited October 2013 in OpenSesame

Hi! When i am trying to open the experiment created i am getting the error "invalid header" which further states "Make sure that the file is in .opensesame or .opensesame.tar.gz format". My file is in "OpenSesame experiment archive (.gz)" format. So how do i change it ? And also what does it mean when it shows "script error"

Comments

• edited 1:13AM

Hi,

When i am trying to open the experiment created i am getting the error "invalid header"

It sounds like the file is corrupted for some reason. What you can do is try to open the file with a tool such as 7-zip. The .opensesame.tar.gz format is simply a compressed file, more or less like .zip, and programs like 7-zip can read this format as well. If 7-zip can open the file, you can extract the OpenSesame script this way. If 7-zip cannot read the file either, than it is probably really corrupted.

And also what does it mean when it shows "script error"

This is a general error message indicating that there is something syntactically wrong with the OpenSesame script.

Cheers!
    Sebastiaan