Correct responses not being logged
I've set up my own server in the cloud (DigitalOcean) so I can use JATOS to run my experiment online.
When I run the experiment on my laptop, everything runs smoothly and all the variables get logged.
However, when I try to run the experiment online (using JATOS, worker mode) many of the variables (responses) do not get logged. None of the correct_response_keyboard_response variables are present in the file.
I've tried manually adding variables into the logger item and running the experiment online and the same thing happened again.
Correct responses for each “atribut” are defined under correct_response variable in the loop table.