Test-drive OpenSesame 2.8.1!
OpenSesame 2.8.1, the first maintenance release in the 2.8 Gutsy Gibson series, will be released soon! You can get your hands on a pre-release as described here:
This should be a smooth update for everyone, with bug fixes and added polish. If you encounter any outstanding bugs, please report them here.
- Do not choke on translations in font-selection dialog
- Fix buffer-flush issue in srbox plug-in (#234)
- Correctly parse non-Unix line separators in text_display plug-in (#237)
- Saner focus and event-handling in script view.
- Initial jitter_mode value in advanced_delay plug-in (#238)
- Fix crash on special characters in experiment title with legacy back-end
- Validate form geometry (#222)
- Improvements to joystick plug-in
- Flush keyboard during sound playback to catch 'Escape' presses (#227)
- Sort comboboxes alphabetically (#233)
- Sort items alphabetically in OpenSesame script (#236)
- Improved validation of conditional statements (#235)
- Debug window respects QProgEdit theme
- Store filename-only logfiles relative to experiment folder (#161)
- Use one-tab mode by default
There's much bigger issues in the world, I know. But I first have to take care of the world I know.