OpenSesame 2.8.1 "Gutsy Gibson" (1st maintenance release) released!
OpenSesame 2.8.1, the first maintenance release in the 2.8 Gutsy Gibson series, has been released! You can get it from here:
This should be a smooth update for everyone, with bug fixes and added polish.
- Do not choke on translations in font-selection dialog
- Fix buffer-flush issue in srbox plug-in (#234)
- Correctly parse non-Unix line separators in text_display plug-in (#237)
- Saner focus and event-handling in script view.
- Initial jitter_mode value in advanced_delay plug-in (#238)
- Fix crash on special characters in experiment title with legacy back-end
- Validate form geometry (#222)
- Improvements to joystick plug-in
- Flush keyboard during sound playback to catch 'Escape' presses (#227)
- Sort comboboxes alphabetically (#233)
- Sort items alphabetically in OpenSesame script (#236)
- Improved validation of conditional statements (#235)
- Debug window respects QProgEdit theme
- Store filename-only logfiles relative to experiment folder (#161)
- Use one-tab mode by default
- Update included libraries. See
OpenSesame 2.8.1 Python 2.7.6 (default, Nov 10 2013, 19:24:18) [MSC v.1500 32 bit (Intel)] OpenCV is not available OpenCV2 2.4.7 QProgedit 1.2.2 Expyriment 0.7.0 (Revision 7a6b73d; Python 2.7.6) NumPy 1.8.0 PIL is available (version is unknown) PsychoPy 1.80.00 PyAudio 0.2.7 PyGame 1.9.1release Pyglet 1.1.4 PyOpenGL 3.0.2 PyQt 4.10.4 PySerial 2.7 python-bidi 0.3.4 python-markdown 2.3.1 SciPy 0.13.3
There's much bigger issues in the world, I know. But I first have to take care of the world I know.