Randomly playing wav. files from the file pool.
I'm new to both python and opensesame. So, my struggle is briefly as follows;
- I need to play 90 different audio files for each participant. (These audio files are one second long, and they are in my file pool.)
- Mouse clicking response must be received from the subject when each sound is played. (I have an inline code for a slider on the screen that participants should select a point on it and then click to respond.)
- After that, a new response should be received by playing the next sound.
- This loop must continue 90 times until all audio files are played randomly.
- Also, the sound should play while the slider is on the screen, so I need to implement a code to my slider's inline script.
I'm waiting for your suggestions,