[closed] Nested (?) and strange problem
I designed an experiment that suppose to do the following:
- Go to the variable "Image" and look-up the name of the variable in the sub-loop
- Present the image (which is the value of the variable)
- Go back to the main loop and randomly select the next line
In practice two thing happen:
- I think that once a variable is selected, it just continue to run all the lines in the sub-loop
- When I'm trying to run it, it showed the first 2 sketchpads, and finishes the experiment (without reporting an error). It does run in quick test.
I'll really appreciate your help. I have no idea what the source of this might be....
here is a link to the experiment:
Thanks for reading!