Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supported by

Plot BF robustness check

edited March 2016 in JASP & BayesFactor

I would like to show the BF robustness check plot in my paper. But how do I remove the dots referring to the wide and ultrawide prior in the plot?
Cheers!

Comments

• EJEJ
    edited 5:18PM

Well, you'd have to use some sort of graphical editor. Right now the plots were constructed to look well by default, but the current functionality to change that default is still rudimentary or lacking. I feel the plots are an essential feature and we strive to improve this in the future.
    E.J.

• edited 5:18PM

It seems that if you copy a figure, you get a bitmap copy, which you cannot easily edit (i.e. you cannot select and delete individual elements from the plot). It would be great if you could export the graph in .svg format, which you can edit in free tools like Inkscape. This would probably be really easy to implement (assuming that you're using a QGraphicsScene for rendering the graphs).

• EJEJ
    edited 5:18PM

Yes, the svg format was high on our list at one point. I am not sure why we didn't do this already. Let me check GitHub...nope, could not find it -- I added it as a feature request.
    Cheers,
    E.J.