Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supported by

Getting error with SoundRecorder

edited May 2016 in OpenSesame

Hello all!
I am desperately trying to create an experiment, and I am currently receiving this error when I add the sound_start_recording plugin to the sequence. What is going on?
C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenSesame\libopensesame\var_store.py:113: UserWarning: var output_file is stored as attribute of item new_sound_start_recording_1
C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenSesame\libopensesame\var_store.py:198: UserWarning: var output_file is stored as attribute of item new_sound_start_recording_1
C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenSesame\libopensesame\var_store.py:198: UserWarning: var recording is stored as attribute of item new_sound_start_recording_1
C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenSesame\libopensesame\var_store.py:198: UserWarning: var channels is stored as attribute of item new_sound_start_recording_1
C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenSesame\libopensesame\var_store.py:198: UserWarning: var samplerate is stored as attribute of item new_sound_start_recording_1
C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenSesame\libopensesame\var_store.py:198: UserWarning: var file_exists_action is stored as attribute of item new_sound_start_recording_1
C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenSesame\libopensesame\var_store.py:198: UserWarning: var compression is stored as attribute of item new_sound_start_recording_1

Comments