Logging Multiple Key Duration While Video Running
I currently learning about OpenSesame and find a problem with logging. Here is my experiment that I want to make :
1. There is one video stimulus and it will last long 8 seconds.
2. I want to asses the hallucinations-experiences from participants while they watch the video stimulus.
3. Participant will press and hold "space" when the hallucination comes.
4. I already read your articles in http://forum.cogsci.nl/index.php?p=/discussion/37/solved-how-to-log-the-duration-of-a-key-press and http://forum.cogsci.nl/index.php?p=/discussion/1199/solved-log-time-and-duration-of-multiple-key-presses
5. I think the second link suits me well, but unfortunately the log file is empty
6. What I really need is the key press duration time without forcing video end
Could anyone help me solve this problem?