Developing experiments for android devices
I have a few questions about creating experiments for Android devices.
- What’s the best way to recording user trajectory on an Android device?
- Will the MouseTrap plug-in will work on the Droid backend?
- Can I specify a specific pace that the user will have to move his hand/mouse in? -> for example if the user is too slow the trial will end.
- Can I specify coordinates instead of buttons as a correct_response?
- Finally, Do you recommend programming my Android experiments using OpenSesame? (when the alternative is writing my own experiment app)
All the best,