Welcome!

Sign in with your CogSci, Facebook, Google, or Twitter account.

Or register to create a new account.

We'll use your information only for signing in to this forum.

Supported by

Reaction Time

I have to record Reaction Time after an audio stimulus of a beep, i.e. time between the instances when audio begins to play till the time person press the space bar. I'm totally unaware about the software, and doesn't know about using it. I urgently need to measure the reaction time in 2 - 3 days. Can anyone please help me. I'm not able to understand how to use the software, inspite of wasting my time from 2 days.! Please reply fast, and I would be very thankful if anyone can give me .osexp file by making it for me.

Comments

• sebastiaansebastiaan Posts: 2,950

Hi,

I'm afraid that this kind of question is unlikely to get you the help you want. Why don't you first walk through the beginner tutorial, which should contain most of the information that you need. Then, after you have given it a try yourself, and if you get stuck, feel free to post a more specific question here. If you do, please describe exactly what you want, what you have tried so far, and why it doesn't work as you expect.

Cheers!
    Sebastiaan

There's much bigger issues in the world, I know. But I first have to take care of the world I know.
    cogsci.nl/smathot