Welcome!

Sign in with your CogSci, Facebook, Google, or Twitter account.

Or register to create a new account.

We'll use your information only for signing in to this forum.

Supported by

Extravertion and face recognition experiment

Hello,

I want to conduct an experiment about extravertion and face recognition. I have 2x2 factorial design which are exravertion/introvertion and upright/upside down face. How can I use OpenSesame to conduct such an experiment by measuring accuracy, reaction time. I'm really get confused. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Comments

• sebastiaansebastiaan Posts: 2,950

Hi,

I'm afraid that this kind of question is unlikely to get you the help you want. Why don't you first walk through the beginner tutorial, which should contain most of the information that you need. Then, after you have given it a try yourself, and if you get stuck, feel free to post a more specific question here. If you do, please describe exactly what you want, what you have tried so far, and why it doesn't work as you expect.

Cheers!
    Sebastiaan

There's much bigger issues in the world, I know. But I first have to take care of the world I know.
    cogsci.nl/smathot

• hakanhakan Posts: 3

Sir, I want to conduct a face recognition test but I could not learn how to do it. I'm planning to show 4 different human faces in each block and participant should choose one that they study before. How can i determine which visual is correct and how can i collect the data? I need to figure this out as soon as possible so please help me :smile:

• eduardeduard Posts: 1,115

Like Sebastiaan said, You should try learning Opensame first by doing the beginner's tutorial: http://osdoc.cogsci.nl/3.1/tutorials/beginner/

If you go step by step and understand the reasoning, that you should be able to apply your new knowledge to your specific problem.

Good luck,

Eduard

Thanked by 1hakan