Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supported by

word size

Hi,
I have a problem with my new experience in opensesame. I've to present a 25 series of 10 words (size 50) but I would like only one word bigger than the other one (size 100).
How can I do?

Thanks Sana

That's my script:
set duration 250
set description "Montrer des stimuli visuels"
draw textline center=1 color="#020202" font_bold=no font_family=serif font_italic=no font_size=50 html=yes show_if=always text="[cible]" x=0 y=0 z_index=0

Comments

• Hey

From what you explained I could get that you need to present a set of 10 words 25 times with only one word being presented at a font of 100 while the others in the font of 50

Correct?

• Actually I've to present 25 lists of 10 different words.
    Among these 10 different words (and in each list), only one has to be presented at a font of 100 and the other one at font of 50.

thks :)

• Hi Sana,

Add a variable to you loop table that sets the font size either to 50 or 100,e.g. fontSize (probably depending on a variable). In the sketchpad, you can then put the word wherever you want to have it, and select the script view in the top right corner and put [fontSize]as argument for the font_size.

Hope this helps,

Eduard

• It works!!! thanks a lot :)