Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supported by

How to use only a single block of experience

Hello,

I am new to opensesame and i would like to know if it was possible to create an experiment with only one block? especially in sequential. The random condition does not work ...
So, is it possible to remove the condition: "repeat each cycle ... 0.05x ..."

Comments

• Hi Edwin,

If you need just one block, you just wouldn't add any block loop, This is certainly possible. Attached you find a simple example of an experiment with only one block of 10 trials.

especially in sequential. The random condition does not work ... So, is it possible to remove the condition: "repeat each cycle ... 0.05x ..."

Not sure what you mean by that. If you want your trials randomized, set it to random, if you want a certain order, set it to sequential. If you want the trials to be repeated more than once, increase the repeat number. If you want only a subset of trials to run, decrease the repeat number to a value between 0 and 1.

Hope this helps.

Eduard

• Thanks you for your reply

Yes I am not clear in my demande.

I am looking to create an experience with 200 videos with 40 shot chess and 160 shooting successes. In total = 200 videos. So I put all my videos in order, having distributed randomly. Between each video a question is put to the participant.

I am only trying to find out if it is possible to launch only once the experience with the 200 videos. My experience is good but, I see only instructions and end of experiment, the 200 videos do not launch

Should i to delete a particular sketchpad? How to do ?

Edwin