OpenSesame 0.27.2 released
I'm happy to announce the availability of OpenSesame 0.27.2, the second maintenance release in the 0.27 series. The primary aim for this release was to further improve stability, although some new functionality (the runtime for Android!) has slipped through.
I would also like to thank all the people who have contributed to this release. Your patches, bug-fixes, translations, and ideas are invaluable.
As always, you can obtain OpenSesame from here:
OpenSesame 0.27.2 is the second maintenance release in the 0.27 'Frisky Freud' series. If you are upgrading from 0.26, please read the 0.27 release notes.
- The behavior of variables in inline_script items has changed slightly. Even though this is unlikely to affect existing experiments, you may want to read the notes regarding 'shared variables' here.
New features and enhancements:
- Support for Android (link)
- Add new plug-in API (link)
- Support Markdown for help files
- Add touch_response plug-in
- Warn when form widgets are too small
- Allow 0 ms timeout in
- Allow variably defined foreground color in sketchpad
- Expose more variables to variable inspector
- Change name in script tab on name change
- Fix translation issues in Gabor and noise patches
- Allow capitalization changes when renaming items
- Fix many Unicode errors
- Fix a bug that caused editor fonts to be stuck on Arial (Ubuntu 13.04)
- Use Python 2.7.4
- All dependencies have been updated to most recent version
There's much bigger issues in the world, I know. But I first have to take care of the world I know.