Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supported by

numerical IV and four DVs, analysis?

Dear all,

Hope someone can give me a hand, because I am not sure what to do. I have done an eye tracking study. Basically, I have the score of a participant in a questionnaire (from 0 to 100) and want to see the effect of this in the number of fixations to three different areas of interest. I am trying to find what is the best way to analyse these data. Some people mention that I could do structural equation modelling, but I am totally naive in that kind of analysis. Any suggestion?

Thanks!

Comments

• Hmm. It seems that you can use three separate rank-based correlations between questionnaire score and number of fixations?

Thanked by 1Ajestudillo
  • Hi EJ,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply. I have considered to do that and, probably, the best thing is to keep the analysis simple. The problem is that an analysis like this would not let me to explore the interrelationships between the different AOIs. It is possible that something like this may help but I don't think I can conduct this analysis with JASP!

• yeah, taking that interrelationship into account would be best but I am not sure it is worth the trouble
    E.J.

Thanked by 1Ajestudillo