Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supported by

Unable to post anything to the forum

edited April 2019 in Miscellaneous

I'm trying to post, but clicking on 'Post Discussion' doesn't do anything at all.

Edit: Alright, so posting this worked. I'll try my actual post again.

To expand on this, the problem had been persistent for the last ~45min, where the 'New Discussion'-page would often stop accepting any input, as well as not reacting at all to pressing the 'Post Discussion'-button.

This behaviour was consistent across Safari, Chrome, and Firefox, all on macOS Mojave.

Please delete as seen fit.

Edit2: I recreated what I actually wanted to post (text, slight formatting, and an experiment file as an attachment), and it still won't react to pressing the 'Post'-button in any way.

Comments

• Hi,

Does the text by any chance contain the text clock.sleep? For some very weird reason the forum chokes on this. A solution is to remove the parentheses after sleep.

Cheers,

Sebastiaan

PS. I'm sure you realize this already, but I cannot help but point out the irony of posting a discussion with the claim that you cannot post a discussion. ;-)

• Yes, as a matter of fact, the post does contain a reference to clock.sleep! I'll try that again.

And yeah, I was quite aware of the irony once the above test post went through... 😅 Ouch.

All the more, thanks for taking the time to point this out!