OpenSesame 0.27.3 released!
A fresh new release of OpenSesame is available. 0.27.3 is a maintenance release that focuses mostly on bug-fixes and internationalization, including the addition of a French translation (thanks to Romain)!
As always, you can download OpenSesame from here:
From the release notes:
New features and enhancements:
- French translation, contributed by Romain Monfollet
screenparameter to psycho backend settings
- Provide more detailed version information through
- Fix many Unicode errors
- Fix variable setting in checkbox form widgets
- Forms respect item/ experiment background and foreground
- Fix a bug where
selfalways referred to the first
inline_scriptof the experiment
- Allow custom fonts in legacy backend
- Use Python 2.7.5
- All dependencies have been updated to most recent version
There's much bigger issues in the world, I know. But I first have to take care of the world I know.