Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supported by

Interpreting edge and centrality stability when using Network analyses with jasp

Hi,

I am new to using network analyses with jasp and seem to be struggling with interpreting the edge and centrality stability results of my network. Any help please? See below.

Thanks

Comments

• Hi Major,

I've passed this on to our network experts. They are currently on vacation, so the reply might take a little longer than usual.

Cheers,

E.J.

• Hi Major,

I think these are best explained in the following two tutorial papers (the first a bit more depth):

The latter is published in Psychological Methods, but because APA journals are hard to access I usually link the pre-print instead, which is the same ;)

Best, Sacha

• Hm, somehow the links failed... Let's try again!

• Ok it seems this website does not allow me to post links? You can find them on my website at sachaepskamp.com/publications:

1. Epskamp, S., Borsboom, D. & Fried, E.I. Estimating Psychological Networks and their Accuracy: A Tutorial Paper. (2017). Behavior Research Methods.
    2. Epskamp, S. & Fried, Eiko I. (2018). A Tutorial on Regularized Partial Correlation Networks.