It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Back to Profile
Prepare the following stimuli before stimulus presentation:
- `mask = expyriment.stimuli.Picture("...")`
- `prime = expyriment.stimuli.Picture("...")`
- `target = expyriment.stim…
It is not clear to me what your goal is. I understand that your code apparently does not do what you want it to do, but I don't understand what it is you want it to do.
You first menti…
Given the refresh rate of 60Hz, here is what your script does in case SOA is 50:
- it presents the screen_mask stimulus for 3 frames (50 ms)
- it presents the prime_screen s…
What is your screen refresh rate? I am asking, because you use timings (49ms) that do not seem to fall at multiples of common refresh rates (e.g. 60Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz).
Mmh, I am still a bit puzzled about why this happens. We will look closer into it.
Thanks for the suggestion of a tutorial for more advanced users. This is certainly a good idea.
Copyright 2011 — 2018