Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supported by

Problem with mousetrap Plugin

Hi everyone,

I'm creating an experiment which will primarily run on an Android tablet, where I'm using the sketchpad to create a ten point likert scale (1-10) using shapes as buttons. I don't want to use the rating scale function, since I want to have big colourful buttons as the experiment is made for children as young as four years old.

After reading a series of suggestions around the web, I found out about the mousetrap plugin, which I have been trying to use, with no avail. I've tried running the example projects provided on github (mousetrap_response_python.osexp) and I get the following error:

As it would be expected, the same happens when attempted to recreate a similar script as the one from the example given.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Hi,

Could you provide more detail? Which code have you tried exactly. Are you sure you have installed the plugin properly?

eduard

• Hi there,

are you getting this error message when running the example experiment on your laptop or on the Android tablet?

Best,

Pascal

• Hi there,

I've actually managed to create an alternative solution without using the plugin. Thanks though.

Best,

Carlos