Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supported by

Is JASP capable of running Kruskal Wallis test and Multivariate Analysis of Variance?

Hello,

I am teaching a research and design graduate course and I am trying to teach my students parametric and non-parametric tests. When I click on ANOVA tabs, I don't see an option for a Kruskal Wallis test. Does anyone know if JASP is capable of running a Kruskal Wallis test. Also, I am wondering how to run a multivariate ANOVA (MANOVA) for multiple dependent variables vs. a multi-way ANOVA for independent variables. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Hi Ksryan,
    The current version of JASP does not do the Kruskal Wallis test. Neither does it have MANOVA. Obviously these things are high on our to-do list (the Kruskal Wallis test higher than the MANOVA).

Cheers,
    E.J.

• Any idea if Kruskal-Wallis test will be available in the next version(s) of JASP?

• Definitely. Not the next version (this is in a few weeks), but perhaps the one after that.

• Hello JASP team. I am wondering if there is an updated timeline for Kruskal Wallis test to be included in the ANOVA function? Thank you so much.

• Hi Chris,
    The next release, which is right around the corner, will have both the Kruskal Wallis and Friedman tests!
    Cheers,
    Johnny