Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supported by

Is it possible to add in future versions?

edited August 19 in JASP & BayesFactor

Hi there.

Nowadays JASP can help in almost every statistical analysis that I use.

But there are two things that I would like to see in the next version of JASP:

1- In a bayesian two-way ANOVA, offer the possibility to see the BF of comparisons for groups interaction.

2- On descriptive statisics, allow to add more than one group on the split window.

Are these possible to be implemented?

Best Regards.

Comments

• Dear rhlamber,

Just to get this straight:

1. What exactly do you mean with "BF of comparisons for groups interaction"?
    2. You mean "split" by, say, not only gender but also by favorite color, so that you get a matrix of plots?

Regardless, we recommend that feature requests such as these are posted on our GitHub page (for details see https://jasp-stats.org/2018/03/29/request-feature-report-bug-jasp/) so they don't get lost.

Cheers,

E.J.

• Hello E.J.

Thanks for your fast reply.

I'll try to explain better this time, sorry about that. Let's suppose that I have 1 variable and 2 factors (Diet and Treatment).

1. On frequentist two-way ANOVA I can get the p-value on post hoc comparisons for Diet, Treatment, and Diet*Treatment (interaction). When I run a bayesian ANOVA, the post hoc only allows me to get the BF for Diet and Treatment and not for the groups interaction (Diet*Treatment).
    2. Yes. Using the same example above, in this version I can only split my variable by Diet or by Treatment separately. I would like to split using both factors Diet and Treatment. It will give us a 2x2 boxplots, descriptive statistics and normality test results.

As recommended, I will also post this request at the GitHub page.

Regards.

Thanked by 1EJ