Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supported by

OpenSesame 3.2.4 "Kafkaesque Koffka" released

About this update

OpenSesame 3.2.4 Kafkaesque Koffka is the fourth maintenance release in the 3.2 series. It contains bug fixes and minor improvements, and should be a pleasant and safe upgrade for everyone who is using the 3.2 series.

If you are upgrading from OpenSesame 3.1 or earlier, please see the list of important changes:

As always, you can download OpenSesame from here:

If you are upgrading from OpenSesame 3.1 or earlier, please see the list of important changes:

Credits

Thanks to:

• @Daniel Schreij for his work on the Mac OS package
  • Wolfgang Walther for his code contributions

Bug fixes and improvements

opensesame:

• Updated to 3.2.4
  • Issue #610: 3.2.1 disallows item name 'response' and fails to open older experiments (Bug)
  • Issue #615: Canvas.elements_at wrong for circles (Bug)
  • Issue #616: Fix canvas element group add (Bug)
  • Issue #617: Form(focus_widget=[...]) broken with WidgetFactory (Bug)
  • Issue #613: Fix canvas.set_bgcolor (Bug)

python-qosf:

• Updated to 1.2.3

There's much bigger issues in the world, I know. But I first have to take care of the world I know.
cogsci.nl/smathot

Comments

• Thanks, @sebastiaan . Your work is amazing.

• Hello, I am using OpenSesame since a month ago and now I am working on my experimental design. Thanks a lot. I have a question about its full screen mode. While I do "test run", it seems ok. However, when I run it in the actual experiment mode, it is not full screen. There are deviations of the corners. Could you please tell me how to fix this? Thank you. //Eli.