JASP connection to MS SQL
I'm trying to connect to our MS SQL server but can't get it to work. I have set DB-driver to "ODBC Driver", set hostname and port. And name to "DRIVER={ODBC Driver 18 for SQL Server};SERVER=servername;DATABASE=database" and so far so good, it finds the driver and tries to connect (but login failed obviously). So I added username and password for my account but regardless of what I write I get "login failed for user x".
Am I missing something (the user exists and I can log in in SQL Manager)?
Comments
Looks like an issue for our GitHub page? (for details see https://jasp-stats.org/2018/03/29/request-feature-report-bug-jasp/)
Cheers,
E.J.
I wrote it here since "If your question is neither a bug nor a feature request, you should use the forum". Or are you implying that it is a bug?
Definitely a question that our programming team should help with, and they are on GitHub :-)