agen judi bola , sportbook, casino, togel, number game, singapore, tangkas, basket, slot, poker, dominoqq, agen bola
. Semua permainan bisa dimainkan hanya dengan 1 ID. minimal deposit 50.000 ,- bonus cashback hingga 10% , diskon togel hingga 66% bisa bermain di android dan IOS kapanpun dan dimana pun. poker , bandarq , aduq, domino qq , dominobet
. Semua permainan bisa dimainkan hanya dengan 1 ID. minimal deposit 10.000 ,- bonus turnover 0.5% dan bonus referral 20%. Bonus - bonus yang dihadirkan bisa terbilang cukup tinggi dan memuaskan, anda hanya perlu memasang pada situs yang memberikan bursa pasaran terbaik yaitu http://22.214.171.124/
Bola168. Situs penyedia segala jenis permainan poker online kini semakin banyak ditemukan di Internet, salah satunya TahunQQ merupakan situs Agen Judi Domino66 Dan BandarQ Terpercaya
yang mampu memberikan banyak provit bagi bettornya. Permainan Yang Di Sediakan Dewi365 Juga sangat banyak Dan menarik dan Peluang untuk memenangkan Taruhan Judi online ini juga sangat mudah . Mainkan Segera Taruhan Sportbook anda bersama Agen Judi Bola
Bersama Dewi365 Kemenangan Anda Berapa pun akan Terbayarkan. Tersedia 9 macam permainan seru yang bisa kamu mainkan hanya di dalam 1 ID saja. Permainan seru yang tersedia seperti Poker, Domino QQ Dan juga BandarQ Online
. Semuanya tersedia lengkap hanya di ABGQQ. Situs ABGQQ sangat mudah dimenangkan, kamu juga akan mendapatkan mega bonus dan setiap pemain berhak mendapatkan cashback mingguan. ABGQQ juga telah diakui sebagai Bandar Domino Online
yang menjamin sistem FAIR PLAY disetiap permainan yang bisa dimainkan dengan deposit minimal hanya Rp.25.000. DEWI365 adalah Bandar Judi Bola Terpercaya
& resmi dan terpercaya di indonesia. Situs judi bola ini menyediakan fasilitas bagi anda untuk dapat bermain memainkan permainan judi bola. Didalam situs ini memiliki berbagai permainan taruhan bola terlengkap seperti Sbobet, yang membuat DEWI365 menjadi situs judi bola terbaik dan terpercaya di Indonesia. Tentunya sebagai situs yang bertugas sebagai Bandar Poker Online
pastinya akan berusaha untuk menjaga semua informasi dan keamanan yang terdapat di POKERQQ13. Kotakqq adalah situs Judi Poker Online Terpercaya
yang menyediakan 9 jenis permainan sakong online, dominoqq, domino99, bandarq, bandar ceme, aduq, poker online, bandar poker, balak66, perang baccarat, dan capsa susun. Dengan minimal deposit withdraw 15.000 Anda sudah bisa memainkan semua permaina pkv games di situs kami. Jackpot besar,Win rate tinggi, Fair play, PKV Games
Couple of questions to get the full picture:
1) What eye tracker did your lab buy?
2a) What software does it use?
2b) Are there Python bindings for the software mentioned at 2a?
2c) If the answer to 2b was "No", then is there an alternative option? For example, there could be a generic API, or a DLL with functions to communicate with the tracker.
3) How much programming experience do you have in general, and how much in Python?
4a) What kind of EEG equipment are we talking about?
4b) What kind of acquisition software do you use with your EEG system?
4c) How do you communicate with the EEG acquisition software?
5) What do you need from the linked gaze and EEG? Ideally, we would like the answers to the following questions:
Hi Edwin, thank you for reply.
1) A unique fully working prototy of custom made eye-tracker at our technical faculty
2a) Some VB.net proprietary SW (But I managed to get video from tracker in I guess PyGaze or something like that - since then I had no time to try it again)
3) I am a developer of EEG paradigms in E-Prime, Presentation, OpenSesame and also coding toolbox for EEGLAB. With Python - a little, with Python for eye-tracking - none.
4a) Biosemi ActiveTwo witch 64 active channels
4b) ActiveView (based on LabView)
4c) Parallel port
5) It would be great to have co-registered events in eeg (from stimuli and tracker). For me it would be very usefull to put an trigger to eeg if participant was too long with closed eyes for me to know that trial I should remove in analysis because he/she was not watching. Eye-events for sure. Don't need a tracker to be streamable...I am fine to send trigger via LPT same as EEG does to have all the info in recording.
Thanks for clearing some of that up.
1) Check. Sounds like a cool project!
2) You guess you got video from it, but you're not sure what package you used to do it? I don't quite follow. Also, getting the video isn't very helpful if the device can already do eye tracking. More importantly: How do you access the VB.NET software? Is it a server that's running in the background, or is it nothing more than an API that you can use in your own applications in VB? In other words: How do you communicate with the tracker?
3) Python might be worth investing some time in, as this project will likely require scripting a new Python library.
4) That's great! There's support for parallel port communications through plug-ins and/or inline scripting. See here for more info.
5) Ah, that's good, as it reduces complexity. For every event in the experiment, you'd need to send a simultaneous trigger to the data files for gaze and EEG. That's simple enough, and only requires you to know how to record a message in the eye tracker's log file.
For registering eye events, you'll also need to monitor the gaze data online, and send a trigger to the EEG file whenever you find something. That's more tricky, as it would require you to stream and process data from the tracker (unless it already has a built-in event detection that you could use).
To answer your initial question: It does seem technically possible to use this hardware, provided you can actually interface with the eye tracker through Python. This is likely to involve quite a bit of work, depending on the complexity of the tracker's software. I imagine you'd have to build an application in Visual Basic that handles data processing. In Python you could use a socket connection to communicate with your VB application, for example to let it know that it should start/stop recording data, or to get the newest sample. Now that the data is available in Python, you should set up a separate Thread or Process to stream the data, and analyse whether an event is happening (for examples of online event detection algorithms, see this paper).
Sounds like a fun, but challenging project. Good luck!
Edwin, thanks for reply. Ad 2) Tracker use USB 3.0 to communicate with VB.NET app written by the authors of tracker. Ad 3) I hope to hack it other way , ad 4) I know , ad 5) Exactly.
Is it possible to communicate with other application by OpenSesame? I know that E-Prime can open any app you have installed on your computer and let you send keyboard shortcut. I came in my mind that I would be much more easier to open an app by code at the background and send F5 (or whatever) to start recording eyetracker and send trigger to EEG to start recording. Then it won't get me so much efford to synch those two. I am right?
You can open a connection with any server using the socket module (native Python; you can import it in an inline_script). From a programming perspective, that's the cleanest way to do this. See here for an explanation on how to operate it.
As for the hack you describe, this thread on Stack Overflow describes different ways of simulating key presses from Python. Opening an application is possible by simply placing a system call. See the second answer on this thread on Stack Overflow.